BOOKMAKER.COM.AU betting site: login & sign up bonus
🎁 advantage Safe, secure betting site owned by one of Australia's and the world's largest sports betting providers
Register 18+ | Northern Territory Racing Commission
Australian bettors will remember the name Bookmaker.com.au: Launched in 2012, this bookie was acquired by Entail in 2013 for 22.5 million AUD. Entail also owns many global brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, and Bwin. Bookmaker.com.au is licensed by the Northern Territory Racing Commission and Norfolk Island Gaming Authority (NIGA), so it provides a legal service. It also has the feature of being the approved betting operator of Australian AFL, NRL, Cricket, Rugby, and Tennis leagues. Due to its 10 years of history in the country, we can say that the brand is in a good position in the betting market of Australia.
Bookmaker.com.au offers its services only in Australia and New Zealand. The operator's website is only available in English and no currency other than AUD is supported. Bookmaker's average margin is over 7.00%, putting it slightly above the industry average.
Betting Coverage of Bookmaker.com.au
There are three main markets available, and these are sports betting, esports betting, and horse racing betting. In-play (live) betting is offered for all these categories but only by phone, as we will explain below. When compared to new bookies Australia, we can say that Bookmaker.com.au offers satisfying coverage except for soccer. You can bet on the following sports and leagues:
- Racing: Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Harness Racing
- Sports: American Football, Aussie Football, Soccer, Baseball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Gaelic Sports, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motor Sports, Rugby, Snooker, Table Tennis, Tennis, MMA, Volleyball
- Leagues: UEFA Champions League, EPL, AFLW, NHL, NBA, A-League Men, Premier League, FA Cup, World Cup, Bundesliga, La Liga, etc.
In addition, novelty and political bets are available, if they are your cup of tea. As can be guessed, Bookmaker.com.au focuses on Australia and New Zealand first. If there is a race or a league in these countries, you can find them at this bookmaker, no matter what their popularity is. A-League Men, for example, is the highest level of professional football in these countries. AFLW, on the other hand, is the Australian league of Aussie football for female players. The minimum bet value at this sportsbook is 50c (0.50 AUD).
The bookmaker supports soccer, American football, and Aussie football. The following leagues and countries are available under every category:
- Soccer: United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, UEFA
- Australian Football: AFLW, AFL
- American Football: NFL, NCAAF
Futures betting is available in all categories. The soccer category also includes predefined sub-categories of “rest of Europe” and “rest of the world”, but they are not very satisfying in terms of coverage, especially when compared to new Aussie bookies. However, the odds are quite competitive and better than in many other new Aussie betting sites.
Bookmaker.com.au is one of the Australian bookies that offer esports betting too. You can find this category on the “sports” menu on the left side of every page. You can try your chance on Counter-Strike Global Offensive, FIFA, League of Legends, DOTA 2, Valorant, and King of Glory. At the time of this review, more than 100 markets were available and almost all global leagues were supported. When compared to other Australian bookmakers, we can say that the coverage is quite satisfying.
The bookmaker does not offer casino games and/or an online casino section. Note that licensed bookmakers Australia are unable to do this due to local laws.
The bookmaker does not offer poker games and/or is not a part of a poker network.
This service is offered as “in play”. You can find its shortcut in the ribbon menu at the top of each page. It is possible to bet live on all supported and traditional sports listed above. But you can only do this by phone, not on the site. Live betting by phone isn't just a new Aussie bookmakers service: every brand on the list of online bookmakers Australia offers this option. This is because of the local laws: all licensed betting sites Australia can only offer live betting by phone or through physical betting booths. As can be understood from this statement, you cannot watch live match broadcasts from the site. Even the progress of the match is not shared: you can only see the odds of the live betting options.
Registration & Bookmaker Login
You will see a “join now” button at the top right corner of every page. Click that button to launch the first page of the registration form. You need to enter your name and email here, the same you do at Bambet login. Also, if you have a bookmaker.com.au promo code, you can use it on this page. Next, you need to pick a username and a password. And on the last page, you need to enter your date of birth, address, and phone number. The registration process is the same as almost all other bookmakers online Australia.
You are required to verify your identity within 14 days of your registration. (This is standard practice at all Australian licensed betting sites.) This can be done from the “Verification Centre” of your profile page. You need to send a copy of your passport, driver’s licence or Medicare Card to verify your ID.
The bookmaker offers three welcome bonuses to new members. The packages are quite generous even if player looking for something like Axecasino no deposit bonus that is almost impossible. You can only pick one. In this regard, bookmaker.com.au sign up bonus packages include these options:
- Match bonus for your first racing bet (up to 50 AUD)
- 100% match for your first deposit (up to 260 AUD)
- Deposit 60 AUD and get 120 AUD bonus
Betting websites Australia are not like European or US-based bookmakers. Their bonuses work differently due to local laws and regulations. There are three important things you need to know about these bonuses:
- There is no specific minimum deposit limit to activate the promotions. The minimum deposit limit of the bookmaker is 5 AUD. The first and second deposits can be activated by depositing this amount. However, the last one, obviously, needs a 60 AUD deposit.
- There is no wagering requirement. This is a common practice among licensed bookmakers Australia. You just need to wager your deposit amount (the deposit you made to activate the bonus) one time.
- None of these bonuses awards real money. They just give “bonus cash”. This cash cannot be withdrawn, it can only be used to place bets. If you win those bets, however, you can freely withdraw your winnings.
These are the only available bonuses of the bookmaker, for casino bonuses Woo casino codes may come in handy too. Current members do not get a specific bookmaker.com.au deposit bonus, but they can enjoy bonus bets from time to time. Like lots of betting agencies Australia, this one also awards codes that can be used to activate a bonus bet on a constant basis. The bookmaker does not have a loyalty program.
Bookmaker.com.au Design, Compatibility, and Payment Options
Compared to other new bookmakers Australia, the site has an old-school design but that's not a bad thing. Navigation is very practical, and you can see all the links easily. The home page contains a list of popular races with current promotions, so you can understand that Bookmaker.com.au mainly focuses on horse racing betting. Page loading speeds are satisfactory on both mobile and desktop.
You can see the classic interface of Aussie bookmakers also here: on the left is a list of supported sports, in the middle is the odds and betting options for a particular match/race, and on the right is the bet slip. However, you can view the bet slip only after you have set a wager amount. The user experience is overall good and not confusing. As we will explain below, the website offers the same features and performance on all platforms.
You can only use AUD for deposits and withdrawals. This is normal because licensed Aussie bookies do not support any other currencies. The following methods can be used for payments:
- VISA and MasterCard (deposit only, minimum limit 5 AUD)
- PayID bookmakers
- PayPal with (deposit and withdrawal, minimum limit 5 AUD)
- POLi (deposit only, minimum limit 5 AUD)
- Flexepin (deposit only, minimum limit 20 AUD)
- Bank Transfer (deposit and withdrawal, minimum limit 5 AUD)
- BPay (deposit only, minimum limit 10 AUD)
Deposits made with credit cards, PayPal, POLi, and Flexepin are instant. Bank transfers and BPay deposits may take up to 3 days to complete. For withdrawals, you can only use PayPal and bank transfers. (If you have a Bookmaker.com.au prepaid card, you can transfer your funds to that card too.) The payout speed is 24 hours for both methods. There is no specific minimum/maximum withdrawal limit, but the bookmaker has a maximum win limit of 500.000 AUD. You cannot withdraw money before verifying your identity.
To use Bookmaker.com.au on a desktop device (i.e., laptop and PC), you don’t need to download a program. Everything on the site is offered “instant-play” only. This means you can just use a web browser to place a bet online Australia, activate a bonus, make a payment, reach customer support, etc. This is a common practice among all new Australian bookmakers.
Bookmaker.com.au on Android
You can download the Android app of the bookmaker from the Play Store. The developer is Bookmaker.com.au Pty Ltd. It has the same interface and features. Bonuses can be activated from the mobile app too.
Bookmaker.com.au on iOS
Bookmaker.com.au app for iOS can be downloaded from the App Store. The developer is, once again, Bookmaker.com.au Pty Ltd. It is identical to the Android app or Bitstarz casino Australia app and comes with the same features. The app also comes with an iPad version.
Safety & Reliability of Bookmaker.com.au
The bookmaker offers a safe, secure, legal, and fair service. It is licensed by the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority (NIGA) and Northern Territory Racing Commission. It belongs to one of the largest companies in the iGaming & sports betting industry. All pages of the website are secured by 2048-bit encryption.
- Sports analytics and past-performance data are not available on the website.
- Each bettor can open only one account. If a bettor opens multiple accounts or allows others to use his account, this is grounds for termination.
- Equal or zero margin bets, hedge betting, and arbitrage betting are forbidden. Players who use these techniques cannot withdraw any money.
- Accounts that did not make any wagers within 18 months are suspended and charged a fee of 5 AUD every month.
- Only people 18 years of age and older can join the website and place a bet.
- Bookmaker.com.au is a member of the “Responsible Wagering Australia” organisation. All members can put limits on their deposit limit and/or playtime. You can also use self-exclusion tools such as Block Out and Check-In.
You can reach the customer support of Bookmaker.com.au via email or phone (1300 123 888). There is no live chat option. The address of the operator is PO Box 3321, Newstead, QLD, 4006.
Bookmaker.com.au Pros & Cons
- Owned by one of the biggest brands in the iGaming industry
- New members can choose from three different bonuses
- It offers a very satisfactory service in terms of horse racing and Australian sports leagues
- There are native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- You can get support by phone
- Live betting options are limited (there is no “call me” option)
- Surprisingly, live chat is not available
How to register on the Bookmaker.com.au website?
You can simply click the “join now” button on the home page. You need to give your name, address, date of birth, and phone number to the operator. All new accounts must be verified within 14 days.
How to bet on sports with Bookmaker.com.au?
Log in to your account and pick a race or sports from the menu on the left side of the home page. In the middle, you will see all available betting options and odds for your selection. Pick one, enter your wager, and click the “place bet” button.
Is it possible to watch live streams of matches at Bookmaker.com.au?
This is not possible. There is no live stream of any match at this bookmaker and there are real-time text-based updates too. Live bets can only be placed by calling the bookmaker.
How to get a bonus at Bookmaker.com.au?
There are three welcome bonuses you can choose from, and you can use only one. Open your profile page, click the “bonuses” tab, and pick one of the offers. The bookmaker will guide you for the rest.
Why is the Bookmaker.com.au website not working?
All bookmakers can experience technical difficulties from time to time. Maintenance will also cause downtime. Check your internet connection first and try the mirror sites of the bookie.